How to Make Dalgona (Whipped) Coffee
If you haven't tried making the whipped coffee the internet is going crazy over, we've got the recipe! It's very simple and only takes about 5 minutes.
Dalgona (Whipped) Coffee
- 2 TBS instant coffee
- 2 TBS granulated sugar
- 2 TBS boiling water
- A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Add all the coffee, sugar, and boiling water in a bowl.
- Whip the entire mixture for 2 minutes on high, using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Be sure to scrape down the sides and whip any bits that didn't get mixed.
- Taste it! It'll be very strong, but remember that it'll be diluted with milk! If you prefer it to be sweeter, add more sugar and whip some more.
- Pour your favorite milk into a tall glass and add the whipped coffee on top. If you would like your coffee to be iced, add a few ice cubes to the milk and then add the whipped coffee on top.
- Stir the whipped coffee into your milk using your spoon or straw.
- Drink and enjoy (but take a photo first, of course)!